It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A choice-driven RPG thriller set in the World of Darkness universe is coming soon on GOG – we’re talking, of course, about Werewolf: The Apocalypse - Purgatory!

Step into the shoes of Samira, a young werewolf refugee in Poland, as she battles dark forces and loneliness, caught between rage and despair. How will your story unfold?

Wishlist it now!
high rated
There, wolf. There, game.
high rated
Hi Sister.
high rated
Interesting, the previous game was ok.
Maybe I will try this one.
high rated
Good to know that they made another game. The Werewolf setting was very interesting. Different and complementary to that of Vampire. I wonder if they would ever make one based on Mage...
high rated
Heart of the Forest was very decent VN with light RPG elements and non-linear enough to make me finish it couple times. If they can improve on the formula, that would be awesome.
high rated
I don't get the upvoting anymore.
It seems to be as out of control, as the downvoting was before.
Sorry, what's the name of this game? My mind's eye glazed over when reading it.
I was very close to buy predecessor - Heart of the Forest (due to high discount), but then I've read reviews and resigned. So I won't risk my money with that one as well.

I know that users reviews are very uneven (depending on game as well), but in this case they turned out to be very helpful.
Post edited July 10, 2024 by MartiusR
I bought "Heart of the Forest" and I don't regret it. I rated the game 4 stars. It's great that devs are returning to this universe. Below is a link to one of the two songs from the end credits.
Irdorath (BY) - Vaukalak full version (Live show in the Woods)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9F_v_WNUuA
Never heard about this game.
Looks neat, hope I could afford it.