It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Explore a land filled with lost legends, ancient powers, and ferocious monsters.
Genre: Action, Adventure
Looks much more appealing than I expected.
Wishlisted
low rated
What does fox Link say~?

Yiaaaaaah!
Played the Steam demo of this late last year. Really enjoyed it, and was quite pleased when a gog version got confirmed in the release date trailer. Hopefully it doesn't get behind and abandoned in patching and features.
If demo comes here I'll try it.
Noice! :)
low rated
I will buy this game on day 1 on STEAM

Tired of all the crap GOG are pulling lately :/
Swissy88: If demo comes here I'll try it.
There have been 4 demo weeks on Steam in the last 12 months.

You could have already played this game for 4 weeks like everybody else, for free.
Post edited February 25, 2022 by Wolf904
Wolf904: I will buy this game on day 1 on STEAM

Tired of all the crap GOG are pulling lately :/ There have been 4 demo weeks on Steam in the last 12 months.

You could have already played this game for 4 weeks like everybody else, for free.
I don't want to defend the Gog store , but don't you think we can blame the developer / publisher instead because of the unreleased DRM free demo ?
low rated
MegisED: What does fox Link say~?

Yiaaaaaah!
He says:

"Don't compare me to that stupid cross-dressing mute boy"
GOG.com: Coming soon: TUNIC
I really like the look of screenshot #4. Is that an actual screenshot of the ingame map?
Because if so - I like that style.
low rated
Where's the demo?
would be interested if it had a proper save system, and if said save system didn't resurrect every fucking enemy. two of the biggest time-wasting mechanics in one game, hard pass.
Dohi64: would be interested if it had a proper save system, and if said save system didn't resurrect every fucking enemy. two of the biggest time-wasting mechanics in one game, hard pass.
wishful thinking
kmanitou: Where's the demo?
There isn't one.
kmanitou: Where's the demo?
eric5h5: There isn't one.
there used to, now the trend is to make them time limited
the demo was available in the night between 26th and 27th of April 21. This alone is so laughable that it screams to stay away of this game and dev.
Post edited February 25, 2022 by Dogmaus