It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Get ready for a story-driven tech-noir mystery adventure. The Signifier is coming soon DRM-free on GOG.COM.

Step into the role of Frederick Russell, an expert in AI and psychology, and the main researcher behind an experimental deep brain scanner called the Dreamwalker. With the help of this controversial invention he must solve a case full of mysteries.
Excellent, I always appreciate these kind of detective games if the plot is good.
The summary reminds me of >observer_.

I'm intrigued but not fully invested.
Now this game makes me curious. I'm a sucker for psychology, detective mysteries and adventures. It's like the game was made for me.

On the other hand we have no idea about price, gameplay, quality and how "inspired" the story is. Even a great idea could result in a piece of junk if done poorly. So I'll look at it again once it launches and the reviews come out.
Damn, the title is so similar to signifer. It would have been nice to find a game somehow related to the Roman army. A detective story. OK, let us see how it goes.

The description here brings memories of Inception and a few SF stories. Plus a classic PC game with a title that cannot remember now. Plus, ahem, Psychonauts. Of course, in a different way. Let us see how this unfolds.
Post edited June 04, 2020 by Carradice
Hope the game is as good as the trailer, or better! Hope it delivers a great storyline and isn't just another pretty game. I'm craving to play something deep and twisted, wrapped in sci-fi and trippy psychology and intense detective work.

"Solve the unconscious..." That tag line at the end of the trailer... :) Insta-wishlisted for me!
Wishlisted for now - seems interesting. Guess i will wait for first reviews though as i dont know the dev at all.