It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Get ready, because The Phantom Fellows is coming soon on GOG!

The Phantom Fellows is about two best friends who start a paranormal investigation business together, since one of them is already dead. Take control of Oliver and Englebert in this point and click adventure comedy as you explore the town of Elderberry, Colorado and spend 7 days in the life of The Phantom Fellows. Share laughs with the living and the respiratorily challenged in a game where exploration is rewarded and there is more to the story than meets the eye.

Wishlist it now!
GOG.com: Coming soon: The Phantom Fellows
Coming soon to GOG - coming now to the forum.
Not a fan of the Huge Pixel graphics, but everything else sounds like it might be a lot of fun. I'm looking forward to this one.
A comedy game and comedy genre https://www.gog.com/games?genres=comedy I missed before. The demo would be what I wish for now.
reminds me of Darkside Detective.
reminds me of Rosa and Joeeey!
Why do the graphics have to be so pixelated?
Looks nice so I will chuck it to my favorites.
pferreira1983: Why do the graphics have to be so pixelated?
Why do so many games have to be full of graphical eye candy? At least the style seems consistent.
Post edited June 23, 2024 by JacobSlatter
I like the visuals but I'll play The Last Door first...
Atreyu666: I like the visuals but I'll play The Last Door first...
What about the first door?
A ghost story? Maybe it also has a quantum leap.
foad01: A ghost story? Maybe it also has a quantum leap.
I'd only be interested if it was the Scott Bakula version. Nuleap sucks goat taint.
JacobSlatter: Why do so many games have to be full of graphical eye candy? At least the style seems consistent.
Or you know, a couple of pixels attached to each other? Scott Bakula Quantum Leap is always best though.
pferreira1983: Or you know, a couple of pixels attached to each other? Scott Bakula Quantum Leap is always best though.
Fair enough. I grew up with things like text adventures and scribbling commands into dos so these sorts of pixels don't bother me as much. At least I think this particular title seems better made than some other pixelated games.
Post edited July 01, 2024 by JacobSlatter
I can't wait! So glad to see The Phantom Fellows on GOG FINALLY! The lighting effects are beautiful, and I love a game that is funny too!