It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A cozy, existential game about life, death, and evanescence. Spiritfarer from Thunder Lotus Games is coming soon DRM-free on GOG.COM! As a ferryman to the deceased, you must build a boat to explore the world, care for your spirit friends, and guide them across mystical seas to finally release them into the afterlife.
matterbandit: Charming feel to it. Hand-drawn animations. And you can customize your cat! LOL! :) Wishlisted...
Actually, cat doesn't have many options (I count 8 unique)
joppo: Hmmm it doesn't look bad... Nah, I'd rather sell these souls the travel to the afterlife instead of taking them there myself

Interesting how there's a wave of games with absolutely no pressure being released lately. Even the current midweek (walking sims) sale reflects that trend.
That's because plenty of people are under a lot of pressure and don't necessarily like that in games. Recently, even more so.
Dohi64: loved the demo
Which should be available on GOG too.
Looks very interesting, wishlisted
Looks really adorable and I love the animation style.

Will keep an eye on it.
joppo: Hmmm it doesn't look bad... Nah, I'd rather sell these souls the travel to the afterlife instead of taking them there myself

Interesting how there's a wave of games with absolutely no pressure being released lately. Even the current midweek (walking sims) sale reflects that trend.
BartsBlue: That's because plenty of people are under a lot of pressure and don't necessarily like that in games. Recently, even more so.
Probably, I guess. But I'd say there isn't that much more pressure nowadays (COVID epidemic notwithstanding) than a decade ago.
It feels a bit weird to me, in a way. I could probably take on any of these games to enjoy their story and scenery, but I don't think that I'd ever pick them FOR their lack of pressure. When I'm in that mood I mostly pick an adventure instead.

But I digress. It was just an observation, and not a particularly insightful one. :)
Stumbled upon these vids just moments ago and felt like sharing them here. ;)

For those who are curious about Spiritfarer and may have missed the recent teasers, Thunder Lotus Games released their 3rd gameplay video two weeks ago for their upcoming title. > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZkKocH2U-w

After having played the demo, I must admit I am looking forward to this game even more now! Typically not the type of game I fall for, but something about its unique quirkiness and the cast of animal characters appeals to me. :)

Here's another gameplay video released 3 days ago, showcasing Stella fullfilling Stan The Mushroom Spirit's craving for french fries! > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8bu_BmdXi0
Looks like a cute little game. Might be worth a go for the right price.