It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Better get ready, because Rue Valley is coming soon on GOG!

Rue Valley is a narrative RPG about a man trapped in a time loop, surrounded by a varied cast with complex emotional stories, each hiding unexpected secrets. Dealing with mental challenges, the main character must rise from the depths, delving into the anomaly to uncover its enigmatic origins.

Wishlist it now!
high rated
Groundhog Valley!
Post edited August 07, 2024 by g2222
I see a strong visual influence by the Diso Elysium. Keeping my hopes up :)
Reminds me of The Sexy Brutale and Orion Burger. We should really get Orion Burger here.
This looks more like a Diso Elysium style visual novel.
It seems to me that in a role-playing game, and more so for Latin America, it is indispensable that the title at least has the texts in Spanish. However, rpg's are not the most popular genre among Latin American gamers. A pity and perhaps the problem is precisely the lack of Spanish as a selectable language within the game in this type of genre.

In my case, to the wish list. It looks very good, indeed. And, the artwork looks exquisite.

Thanks to Emotion Spark Studio and GOG.
Disco Elysium and Groundhog Day have a child?
I love a good old time loop. And I won't complain about a focus on storytelling. ;)
So the premise is pretty simple: "In case of anomaly, enter a time loop" (or vice versa)?
I see in the screenshots you have posted in the game's page the dialogue includes such incompetence as:

THE BARTENDER SEIZES YOU UP.
like you're some kind of engine.

That level of attention to detail is likely to spoil a RPG pretty quickly.

It looks like the alignment of the event log is pretty messed up too.
Dang, so it isn't a logistics sim about a reindeer girl working for the Northern Package Incorperated.
Wild_Eep: I see in the screenshots you have posted in the game's page the dialogue includes such incompetence as:
THE BARTENDER SEIZES YOU UP.
Wild_Eep: like you're some kind of engine.
Now that you mention it, the game might have been more appealing if there were some sort of plot twist involving the revelation that the player character is a machine.
THE FRUSTRATED BARTENDER, NO LONGER WILLING TO TOLERATE YOUR ANTICS, FORCES THE ISSUE BY INJECTING OIL SLUDGE, HALTING YOUR GAS-GUZZLING, ONCE AND FOR ALL!
Looks very interesting. Thanks for bringing/getting it here. Wishlisted.
Post edited August 09, 2024 by FlockeSchnee
Announcement Trailer

To be published by Owlcat Games' newly established publishing department, alongside Shadow of the Road (Wishlist entry) by Another Angle Games.