It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Time for a treat for grand strategy enthusiasts – Realpolitiks 3: Earth and Beyond is coming soon on GOG!

Prove your political brilliance in a grand strategy like no other: pick any contemporary country, set up your government and navigate the pitfalls of domestic and international politics. A glorious destiny awaits - the domination of not just the Earth, but the whole Solar system!

Wishlist it now!
GOG.com: Coming soon: Realpolitiks 3: Earth and Beyond
Into the forum with you...
WOW! This is similar to Europa Universalis, with the difference that "Earth is not enough"!
More living room!

As you wish, here you go, a 2m² larger living room!

------
Aside from my silly joke, the s at the end of Realpolitik(s) still looks so wrong in meine auge (my eyes).
Post edited July 29, 2024 by Themken
Looks interesting! Did not play the prior installments but really hoping this will turn out good and setting seems to be interesting enough. Hope the space parts will fit properly into the rest of the game. Wishlisted for now
Could be wrong, too lazy to check, the series' release cycle follows a certain presidential elections cycle. (makes sense from marketing PoV, no objections. Would be interesting to find if the game tries to influence the election by any means though)

I remember at least one (fantasy) game that added a campaign that clearly targeted (pre- or post- ?) the first Biden <-> Trump clash.