It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Rewrite the universe with Reality Break, coming soon on GOG!

Break reality to change your fate, and use your powers to stop sinister forces from altering existence itself. Discover the origin of your new abilities in a fast-paced ARPG Loot Collection Roguelite where you will bend, break, and change the rules of spacetime itself.

Wishlist it now, and try out the DEMO!
GOG.com: Coming soon: Reality Break
On its way from the vastness of outer space, into the confines of the GOG forum...
Let's try the DEMO and see how it goes. Thanks! :)
Exquisite litte title. Can't wait for the full version to arrive, this thing is fun.
Is this a kinda just an arcade like game or does it have some storyline and such? The trailer looked nice, but I think it...ahem...broke reality, so I couldn't fully tell...lol. Wishlisted anyway haha.

Damn, I'm kinda horrified my wishlist is getting bigger and bigger than my owned games just from the Summer sale alone, which is already more than a lifetime worth to be able to play haha.
I probably would have just passed over this, since I don't think it will be quite my cup of tea, but since there is a demo I will check it out. Hopefully I will be pleasantly surprised, it has happened before. And this is why more games should have demos.
Some subversive thoughts yet it looks pure. Like.... a soul is on her mission.
Wishing well.
GOG.com: ... you will bend, break, and change the rules of spacetime itself.
Don't want much but the ability to go back in time to change what comes next.

---
Must recommend the sci-fi/crime enthusiasts the indie masterpiece https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0480669/ -- Timecrimes (2007)