It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Get ready for a grimdark roguelike deck-builder with a twist: the cost to play a card is an enemy reaction you can predict.
Genre: RPG, Strategy
Just half-paying attention while scanning the forum, I misread the subtitle of the game as A Grimdark Neck Bearder. XD
Wishlisted - I don't normally play deckbuilders but like this one's theme and art style, also the trailer music.
pencileater1: Thanks for the comments guys. I'll ask GOG to get me the Developer tag. We'll also poke them about updating the offline installer. As far as I know, we cannot do that part ourselves.
Ten days have passed since you have updated the demo on galaxy, and still no updated offline installer. It doesn't bode well for the game if you cannot even get GOG to update the demo in a timely manner. Note that there are demos on GOG whose offline installers get updated several times a week, so it is doable.

Just something you might want to think about. Dependable updates are an integral part of a video game, no less important than its content.
Just had a look. Can add it to the cart (link on store page) and i assume checkout (i have about 10 games in my cart i dont want to readd ...so didnt go through whole checkout process..
pencileater1: Hi guys!
My name is Michał, I'm one of the developers of Nadir. We updated the demo with a few bug fixes, mainly the one posted by @mrkgnao. Damage values were calculated in the wrong way depending on your Windows region...yeah, weird, but it's already fixed and balanced as intended.

Thank you for your feedback and hope you will give the game a second chance.
hey Michał, are achievements planned down the road? thanks!