It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hands of Necromancy II is a dark fantasy FPS sequel, inspired by classics such as Heretic and Doom – and it’s coming soon on GOG!

Choose from two characters, wield new weapons and learn even more powerful spells and transformations to prove once and for all that you are the supreme Necromancer, master of death itself.

Wishlist it now!
Loved the first one, and really pleased to see the sequel come to gog. Day 1 purchase for me.

I do have a soft spot for gzdoom games.
Great News :)
Wishlisted and subscribed as well :)
Nice! Still have to finish the first one, whenever I feel like tackling the current boss fight (meh), but I had a lot of fun with everything else so far.
Expected nothing else with the first game already being here. Wishlisted until September 16.
Nice. Wishlisted. :)
Can't resist to share my favorite "Willow" scene, once again, back in the days:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMQUW4pMl8E&t=5s

(No doubt Necromancy requires a full hand)

And, BTW, great trailer!
The first Hands Of Necromancy was a blast, I'll for sure play the second opus. Excellent news !
Had a great time with the first game, so I'm definitely looking forward to this one. :)