It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Fight monsters in a truly unique puzzle-based battle system of Flowstone Saga – coming soon on GOG!

Master a totally unique puzzle-battle system in this 16-bit, JRPG-inspired adventure featuring an epic story, charming characters, stunning pixel art, and epic music. Follow a grand story set in the mysterious Ocean's End islands full of lost memories, ancient ruins, pirates, treasures, and frogs.

Wishlist it now!
I must say, at first i was underwhelmed, but after seeing more of the game in motion, I'm much more interested, wishlisted!
Post edited 2 days ago by Keihltrein
I was going to ignore this, but the tetris-based mechanics managed to catch my interest.
I'll keep an eye on it.
GOG.com: Coming soon: Flowstone Saga
Is Tetris remembrance month?
GOG.com: a truly unique puzzle-based battle system
That's Tetris. You "invented" Tetris.
Looks quite interesting, although I am less excited after seeing it is from the Tangledeep developer which I also thought looked interesting but wasn't that excited about. Might have to try this one at some point though (maybe wait a while to see how many DLCs there are :( ).
The video says the game is available now. However, I don't see any button that will allow me to buy. I do see "coming soon" where the add to cart button would be.
Ah, there's the ersatz version.