It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Get ready for a story-driven survival horror gamee prequel to the critically acclaimed Daymare: 1998.
Genre: Action
I enjoyed the first game even with its at times cringe-worthy writing and so-so voice acting. Amateur hour indeed in comparison to the real Resident Evil schlock. That said, they did a pretty damn good job coming from their nixed unofficial RE 2 remake.

I'm definitely interested in this. :)
low rated
Really enjoyed Daymare, so this sequel is probably gonna be great. I'm a hardcore RE fan, so this is definitely up my alley.
Post edited April 21, 2022 by TheGrimLord
low rated
I haven't been following the development of this game closely.

In the sequel did they fix the flaws of the first one, like the zombies having no biting animations?
To be honest, I loved DAYMARE: 1998. It reminded me of Resident Evil, but still DAYMARE: 1998. I love what the Italian development studios have been doing. And a sample of that work is DAYMARE: 1998. As for DAYMARE: 1994 Sandcastle to the wish list. I hope they give a discount to owners of the first videogame as an incentive. In any case, yes I will buy it. I liked the first title in this new franchise and I hope this second installment is as good or better than the first.
I love me an "horror gamee" once in a whilee.
The demo is aces. The AI is relentless.
https://daymarethegame.com/your-electrifying-trip-back-to-1994-finally-got-a-date/

"We’re happy to announce that Daymare: 1994 Sandcastle will be available on August 30, 2023 on Gog.com!"