It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Organize high-stakes football events in the first football tycoon – Copa City is coming soon on GOG!

Get the urban space and the stadium ready, ensure safety, and provide fans with an amazing football fiesta! But stay alert: your decisions will not only influence the city but also the emotional rollercoaster for football fans.

Wishlist it now!
" coming soon "

release date : 2025 :p
Oriza-Triznyák: " coming soon "

Everything is relative. I'm pretty sure we recently had an update on some "coming soon" game from 2021.
Amazing, the only way they could have managed to have made the already dreary sports manager genre more dismal is by helping manage those vacuous wastes of space that are the stadiums.
does this game have hooligans?
XYCat: does this game have hooligans?
With all this talk about security they'd better.
Oriza-Triznyák: " coming soon "

Breja: Everything is relative. I'm pretty sure we recently had an update on some "coming soon" game from 2021.
I'm not sure which game you are talking about, but I am still waiting for Gloomwood...hahah
Breja: Everything is relative. I'm pretty sure we recently had an update on some "coming soon" game from 2021.
allope: I'm not sure which game you are talking about, but I am still waiting for Gloomwood...hahah
One of the culprits could be SKALD: Against the Black Priory, the"Coming soon" announcement dated April 2021, the full release May 2024. Though in fairness, in 2021 the demo was released around two and a half months after that announcement. Sometimes games just take eons to complete...
Only Copa we're familiar with is in Rio, specifically Balneário beach. During Carnivale, a bacchanal of epic proportions takes place, leaving one with eternal hedonistic memories. La Dolce Vita.((;--))
allope: I'm not sure which game you are talking about, but I am still waiting for Gloomwood...hahah
SultanOfSuave: One of the culprits could be SKALD: Against the Black Priory, the"Coming soon" announcement dated April 2021, the full release May 2024. Though in fairness, in 2021 the demo was released around two and a half months after that announcement. Sometimes games just take eons to complete...
At least that one released. I was thinking about SacriFire. Four years after the "coming soon" announcement and we sure got another trailer for it! :D
Breja: SacriFire. Four years after the "coming soon" announcement and we sure got another trailer for it! :D
What is the game that has been in development for the longest, that you are aware of? The conditions being that the title is being actively worked upon and is progressing towards release (albeit at a snails pace), as well as being charged money for; just to disclude things abandoned or free projects that have no realistic expectation of release. Something someone is actively accepting money for. My best estimates go to Exanima (2015) for games available on GoG, and Starsector (2010!).
Breja: SacriFire. Four years after the "coming soon" announcement and we sure got another trailer for it! :D
SultanOfSuave: What is the game that has been in development for the longest, that you are aware of? The conditions being that the title is being actively worked upon and is progressing towards release (albeit at a snails pace), as well as being charged money for; just to disclude things abandoned or free projects that have no realistic expectation of release. Something someone is actively accepting money for. My best estimates go to Exanima (2015) for games available on GoG, and Starsector (2010!).
Really can't say. I don't follow games in development much. Not at all, really. A "coming soon" or "in dev" thread here is usually as much as I hear of them, and I'm more than likely to completely forget about them untill they get actually released. I only remembered SacriFire because the thread was recently bumped and it struck me how old it was. I'm not even interested in the game itself in the slightest.
SultanOfSuave: My best estimates go to Exanima (2015) for games available on GoG
https://www.gog.com/en/game/project_zomboid ( 2013 )