It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Get ready for a hardcore fantasy action-adventure where you hack and slash through a gory quest to save the world from the forces of Chaos. Blade of Darkness is coming soon to GOG.COM!

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
How many times has GOG added then lost this game from their library already?
Yayyy!!
high rated
MischiefMaker: How many times has GOG added then lost this game from their library already?
A single time.
high rated
I certainly hope those who already own the game from the previous gog release get this updated version for free, as I consider this a BADLY needed fix for a game that has performance issues.
Post edited September 14, 2021 by Lucian_Galca
Excellent!
Any news regarding if previous owners get it for free or get some discount?
Lucian_Galca: ...as I consider this a BADLY need fix for a game that has performance issues.
Second this.
low rated
Do you guys work for free?
My childhood favorite. Praise be!
low rated
Ugh, this game was awful. My boyfriend at the time urged me to play it, saying he loved it... What an exceptionally experience devoid of any positive traits it was. It looked bad for even the time, the controls were terrible, and the play was, well, how many ways can you say "instadeath" before you just get sick of it?
Wonderful! Missed my chance to grab it before it disappeared. Iirc from the demo, it plays a lot like Rune.
Is this the same as severance: blade of darkness?
Great. I can finally try out this game. I wasn't even on GOG when it was pulled.
high rated
GrossorMD: Is this the same as severance: blade of darkness?
Yes, this is the same game.