It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Stay tuned because we have some fun-packed titles incoming:

· Arkanoid - Eternal Battle
· New Joe & Mac - Caveman Ninja
· Asterix & Obelix XXXL: The Ram From Hibernia
ParaTerrastian: I didn't need to scavenge Ebay for the original overpriced PS2 copies.
idbeholdME: Why would you look for a PS2 copy anyway? If I were to get a physical copy of this, I'd go for the PC version.
The game was released almost two decades ago, the original PC version would probably not work on a computer with Win 10. However I still have a working PS2.
Post edited September 30, 2022 by ParaTerrastian
I still don't understand how Osome could mess up Asterix & Obelix XXL by doing a reverse Trine. It's especially frustrating when you consider they just put out a 3D Smurfs game so it's not that they don't know how to do third person games.

As for Arkanoid and Joe & Mac I have no idea how Microids got those IPs.
idbeholdME: Why would you look for a PS2 copy anyway? If I were to get a physical copy of this, I'd go for the PC version.
ParaTerrastian: The game was released almost two decades ago, the original PC version would probably not work on a computer with Win 10. However I still have a working PS2.
I wouldn't say probably, but possibly. And on a PC, there are ways to get pretty much whatever working with a bit of work, sans extremely rare exceptions and it will end up looking much better than an old console version.

But if you do have a PS2 at hand, I can see not wanting to go through the hassle.