It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A bunch of amazing games is soon to join the GOG catalog – let’s check them out!

The Book of Outcasts
A disgraced former soldier is recruited into a secretive order of royal investigators to find a rogue mage, but becomes caught up in the politics of a mysterious order of undying wizards and travelling from icy forests to exotic jungles in this RPG dungeon crawler and management sim.

Journey to Kreisia
Blazing a new trail in classic RPGs, this game is bound to please fans of the genre with plenty of engaging features such as hunting for hidden treasures, testing one's strength in challenging battle arenas, and taking up a variety of subquests! Customize the fighting technique by raising weapon levels, equipping various orbs, and using extremely handy monster guide when in need of more information to perfect your battle skills!

Forgotten 23
Immerse yourself in a dark and mysterious sci-fi adventure combining survival mechanics and time loops. Take on the role of astronaut Max Novak, a talented scientific engineer, and discover the terrifying mystery of the abandoned Forgotten research station. You can try out the DEMO now!

Wishlist them now!
GOG.com: Check out some new coming soon titles!
Forgotten 23 looks interesting.
Book of outcasts looks good except the fact that I had to travel to another country to see it.
Also : "Buying this game on GOG.COM you will receive a censored version of the game." so what now ?
GOG.com: Check out some new coming soon titles!
BreOl72: Forgotten 23 looks interesting.
Agreed to that too.
Post edited 7 hours ago by Reaper9988
Reaper9988: Also : "Buying this game on GOG.COM you will receive a censored version of the game." so what now ?
There will most likely be an "unrated" DLC. Probably blocked in even more places than the base game.
Reaper9988: Book of outcasts looks good except the fact that I had to travel to another country to see it.
Also : "Buying this game on GOG.COM you will receive a censored version of the game." so what now ?
BreOl72: Forgotten 23 looks interesting.
Reaper9988: Agreed to that too.
I have noticed that a number of these types of games that don't receive the unrated patch when it launches the patch arrives shortly afterwards

No guarantee of but the prequels to this game have unrated dlc patches here.
I imagine there will be an Uncensor Patch available, either or both on GoG/the developer's/publisher's website.
Post edited 7 hours ago by Swedrami
Swedrami: I imagine there will be an Uncensor Patch available, either or both on GoG/the developer's/publisher's website.
Well since it's not out yet you guys are probably right. The block for Germans though makes little sense then.
Post edited 7 hours ago by Reaper9988
I loved Journey to Kreisia on 3DS. Will definately preserve it via gog purchase!

Infinite Dunamis next?
Swedrami: I imagine there will be an Uncensor Patch available, either or both on GoG/the developer's/publisher's website.
Reaper9988: Well since it's not out yet you guys are probably right. The block for Germans though makes little sense then.
It's not just Germans that got a censored release. I checked the storepage and it says I would get a censored version as well so maybe it's like what swed said and the GOG version is censored but there will be a way to uncensor it down the road.
@GoG - would be nice to be able to upvote your news/announcements (the opening post) like I can do with the rest.
This is to rate the announcements, if fine with you or if it makes any sense to you.

I just wanted to say "Many thanks for the head-ups" by clicking the plus sign...
Reaper9988: Well since it's not out yet you guys are probably right. The block for Germans though makes little sense then.
wizisi2k: It's not just Germans that got a censored release. I checked the storepage and it says I would get a censored version as well so maybe it's like what swed said and the GOG version is censored but there will be a way to uncensor it down the road.
Just asked the dev and got confirmation that the game will in fact get an uncensor patch just like his other games.

"Sure, there will be free uncensor patch, which upgrades the game to the state it's initially designed.""