It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If you’re looking for something to play soon, simply take a look at games from Daedalic Entertainment that are coming soon to GOG.COM:

Children of Silentown is a dark adventure game that tells the story of Lucy, a young girl growing up in a village deep into a forest inhabited by monsters.

Glitchpunk is a top-down action game feast for all fans of high-octane action, explosive shootouts, and cyberpunk aesthetics.

JARS is a puzzling strategy game where you join Victor in his spooky yet endearing world and prepare for a quest to uncover the secrets of his family’s basement.

Potion Tycoon is a management simulator where you build and develop your very own magic shop. Mix potions and sell them smartly to stay ahead of the competition!

Warpips is a quick-to-learn but amazingly deep tug-of-war strategy game where you deploy the right composition of forces in a tight, streamlined strategy-focused struggle.

Wildcat Gun Machine is a bullet hell dungeon crawler where you take on hordes of disgusting flesh beasts with a wide variety of guns, giant mech robots, and cute kittens.

Celebrate GOG Games Festival with us and discover more fascinating titles that are coming soon to GOG.COM!
Hmm none of these look nearly as inviting as the Devolver ones.
Really looking forward to these esp. Glitchpunk. But, I was really hoping for Hidden Deep. Who knows maybe we will be lucky!
Wishlisted Wildcat Gun Machine and Glitchpunk, keep 'em coming. :)
Wildcat Gun Machine looks like an instabuy.
Wildcat Gun Machine
- Looks kinda like the old arcade games and looks absolutely fun to play. And did you see the tiny little maniacal grin on her face as she's shooting the opponents? ::thumbs up:: Wishlisted, maybe even instabuy depending on the price and anything I find out between now and the release.

Warpips
- Some reason it reminds me of Army Men. have to wait and see I guess, since there's no trailor or gameplay video to get a better idea.

Glitchpunk
- Looks interesting, but it's zoomed out too far for me to make out the details. Will keep an eye on it.

Keep 'em coming GOG. :)
high rated
Whenever Daedalic releases new stuff here, I have a custom: I check the game cards for Chains of Satinav and Memoria to see whether Daedalic has finally decided to add those German language versions that they gave gog customers the runaround for. Then I see that, no, they haven't bothered to put in those 10-15 minutes of work it would take them to send these to gog, so I won't bother with their games. Customer goodwill is tricky like that.
fronzelneekburm: Whenever Daedalic releases new stuff here, I have a custom: I check the game cards for Chains of Satinav and Memoria to see whether Daedalic has finally decided to add those German language versions that they gave gog customers the runaround for. Then I see that, no, they haven't bothered to put in those 10-15 minutes of work it would take them to send these to gog, so I won't bother with their games. Customer goodwill is tricky like that.
Yep, your wallet is safe at Daedalic releases then. And we still don't have the night of the rabbit extras. I think we'll never see this stuff here.
Anyway nothing that makes my heart skip a beat here.
Will GOG get a demo for Potion Tycoon?
I couldn't help thinking about Grand Theft Auto 2 while looking at Glitchpunk's screenshots on its store page.
Now that I'm writing this, I miss playing GTA 2 lol. It'd be nice to have GTA 2 here, or any GTA for that matter really eheh.
Perhaps one day, who knows...

._.
Post edited August 23, 2021 by Waganari
Children of Silentown looks very interesting. The rest... not so much, to me at least. But they all look like good games, so I'm sure they'll find an audience. I wish there were mor poin & clicks in Daedalic's old style, like Edna & Harvey and Deponia.

I also expected a mension of that Gollum game here, to be honest.
Post edited August 23, 2021 by Breja
GOG.com: Potion Tycoon is a management simulator where you build and develop your very own magic shop. Mix potions and sell them smartly to stay ahead of the competition!
Sounds definitely interesting. Wishlisted.
GOG.com: Warpips is a quick-to-learn but amazingly deep tug-of-war strategy game where you deploy the right composition of forces in a tight, streamlined strategy-focused struggle.
Well, the graphics look awesome. Also wishlisted (for now), though RTS isn't really my genre, and "randomly generated battles" doesn't sound too great.
With this one, I will have to read some reviews first, before I can make a purchase decision.
Glitchpunk seems interesting.
I see some maybes and couldbes but the one really catching my eye right now is Potion Tycoon.
Only one sort-of-point-and-click adventure... :(
high rated
fronzelneekburm: Whenever Daedalic releases new stuff here, I have a custom: I check the game cards for Chains of Satinav and Memoria to see whether Daedalic has finally decided to add those German language versions that they gave gog customers the runaround for. Then I see that, no, they haven't bothered to put in those 10-15 minutes of work it would take them to send these to gog, so I won't bother with their games. Customer goodwill is tricky like that.
Voting for this simply is not enough.

100% SIGNED. Daedalic is one of those publishers that keeps on treating GOG customers as second class. The missing languages in the games you mentioned is just one thing (which they never will change so I suggest everybody to buy those games on humble where they are DRM-free AND multi language) - they also have outdated games here like i.e. Dead Synchronicity which also is up to date on humble but not on GOG ... terrible, terrible publisher - if you are a GOGer.

When they started their company with "Edna bricht aus" they were great, supportive and one of my favorite developers ... not anymore unfortunately.
Post edited August 23, 2021 by MarkoH01