It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Fellow Frostpunkers, Here is that extra scenario that the Roadmap outlined for us back in May. It was codenamed "The Builders", but now seems to be a story-based scenario that chronicles the fall of Winterhome, the grim endgame of which was revealed in "A New Home." It would appear to be a no-win scenario, one where you struggle to survive and maintain order as long as possible in a rapidly collapsing society before the generator self-destructs (based on lore from the default scenario). Intriguing idea, one that I'm really primed and eager to play.

However, the real question is, will the GOG version of the DLC also be available for us tomorrow (September 19th)?

Maybe Rufus or another casually lurking dev can chime in.
Post edited September 18, 2018 by MaridAudran
let's hope it drops here too tomorrow, since they didn't even bother to announce it here.
Paraleo: let's hope it drops here too tomorrow since they didn't even bother to announce it here.
I am planning to buy this game later this week. However, I am a little hesitant on whether I should buy it here (I like GOG, DRM-free) or Steam. I am worried about patch release delays. Please post whether the patch was released :)
Paraleo: let's hope it drops here too tomorrow since they didn't even bother to announce it here.
Vaxherra: I am planning to buy this game later this week. However, I am a little hesitant on whether I should buy it here (I like GOG, DRM-free) or Steam. I am worried about patch release delays. Please post whether the patch was released :)
Ok!
Vaxherra: I am planning to buy this game later this week. However, I am a little hesitant on whether I should buy it here (I like GOG, DRM-free) or Steam. I am worried about patch release delays. Please post whether the patch was released :)
It's on now but scenarios unlock when you reach 20th day in the first one so you have some work to do :).
Post edited September 19, 2018 by Paraleo