It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ophelium: So is this the Robot Unicorn DLC?
JudasIscariot: No, it's two different characters :)
I'm afraid to ask, but will we see that DLC here ever?
JudasIscariot: No, it's two different characters :)
Ophelium: I'm afraid to ask, but will we see that DLC here ever?
Honestly, I don't know :/
Ophelium: I'm afraid to ask, but will we see that DLC here ever?
JudasIscariot: Honestly, I don't know :/
Because I'm sorely tempted to give this another go with two new characters...
JudasIscariot: Honestly, I don't know :/
Ophelium: Because I'm sorely tempted to give this another go with two new characters...
Did you unlock the Chairman? :)
JudasIscariot: Did you unlock the Chairman? :)
Oh, yeah. I went and did everything in that game, but I ended up sticking to Steroid Jackson and Dr. Karate. Those trains...
JudasIscariot: Did you unlock the Chairman? :)
Ophelium: Oh, yeah. I went and did everything in that game, but I ended up sticking to Steroid Jackson and Dr. Karate. Those trains...
I stuck with El Capitan due to the fact that one of his specials doesn't use up the power bar :)
JudasIscariot: I stuck with El Capitan due to the fact that one of his specials doesn't use up the power bar :)
I think my least favorite character was the Beekeeper and my least favorite stage (besides all the trains) was that minefield. Still, I laughed at the ending and am really hoping for a sequel.
JudasIscariot: I stuck with El Capitan due to the fact that one of his specials doesn't use up the power bar :)
Ophelium: I think my least favorite character was the Beekeeper and my least favorite stage (besides all the trains) was that minefield. Still, I laughed at the ending and am really hoping for a sequel.
Oh man, I hated the trains with the lawyers...gaaaahhh!
JudasIscariot: Oh man, I hated the trains with the lawyers...gaaaahhh!
The old lady one wasn't bad if you had a character leveled high enough, but the one where you had to outkill the lady in red had me sweating.
JudasIscariot: Oh man, I hated the trains with the lawyers...gaaaahhh!
Ophelium: The old lady one wasn't bad if you had a character leveled high enough, but the one where you had to outkill the lady in red had me sweating.
Ah yes, that one, I managed to do it once I leveled up El Capitan's attacks to the max :)
JudasIscariot: Ah yes, that one, I managed to do it once I leveled up El Capitan's attacks to the max :)
Dang it, now I'm gonna have to download and reinstall Fist Puncher. It wasn't the greatest game, but it sure sticks with you long after you're done.
JudasIscariot: Ah yes, that one, I managed to do it once I leveled up El Capitan's attacks to the max :)
Ophelium: Dang it, now I'm gonna have to download and reinstall Fist Puncher. It wasn't the greatest game, but it sure sticks with you long after you're done.
I like some of the background music :D

The best track is the one in the golf ninjas stage, if I recall correctly :)
JudasIscariot: I like some of the background music :D

It really had a good soundtrack. I had that one that went "Let's go inside and talk some more" stuck in my head for days :P
JudasIscariot: I like some of the background music :D

Ophelium: It really had a good soundtrack. I had that one that went "Let's go inside and talk some more" stuck in my head for days :P
Hmmm I had one of the tracks for the overworld map stuck in my head. It's the one that sounds like something straight out of a street vigilante movie set in the 70s or something :D
JudasIscariot: Hmmm I had one of the tracks for the overworld map stuck in my head. It's the one that sounds like something straight out of a street vigilante movie set in the 70s or something :D
Yeah, the game had the feeling of those old 70's and 80's movies. Dr. Karate reminded me of Chuck Norris.