It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

1) Enemies inside buildings get stuck inside the door trying to get out.
2) The Fictorum is confused about whether Dr. Caro is male or female.
3) If an enemy falls into the miasma and doesn't die from the impact, they can remain down there indefinitely.
4) After killing the Grand Inquisitor on medium softcore, inappropriate titles are bestowed, e.g. Battlemage. Notifications of these show every time the character returns to the map, and also when viewing the character in the void.
5) Conversely, "the highest title possible" says it is unlocked by completing the game on medium hardcore, but I wasn't awarded it when I did.
I think this has the potential to be a really good game if it's polished more. Even in its current state it feels underrated. It's been 8 months since the last patch though; is it dead?
Developer here, I'm sorry I didn't even realize that these topics were here, I know this is pretty much necroing a dead post, but Fictorum is still being developed. We just released version 1.2.4, with 1.3 being actively worked on.
Hello Mr. dev. I'm glad to see you're still improving it!