It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

So Steam got the new patch for Expeditions: Vikings.
I was wondering when GoG would get access to it since it fixes a few bugs.
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
I am curious too.

It looks like Steam got patch 1.0.7 almost a week ago, for the record.
Patch 1.0.7.1 added Steam Workshop integration, and seeing as how Logic Artists are Steam-centric and Steam Workshop is incompatible with GOG / Galaxy, my betting is that the GOG version is never going to see it. I hope I'm wrong, but I caan't see it coming here since it's been out for so long now.
Hickory: Patch 1.0.7.1 added Steam Workshop integration, and seeing as how Logic Artists are Steam-centric and Steam Workshop is incompatible with GOG / Galaxy, my betting is that the GOG version is never going to see it. I hope I'm wrong, but I caan't see it coming here since it's been out for so long now.
Less concerned about Steam Workshop than I am about the bug fixes in it that help fix some of the broken quests and make the game run better.
Hickory: Patch 1.0.7.1 added Steam Workshop integration, and seeing as how Logic Artists are Steam-centric and Steam Workshop is incompatible with GOG / Galaxy, my betting is that the GOG version is never going to see it. I hope I'm wrong, but I caan't see it coming here since it's been out for so long now.
Vermillion665: Less concerned about Steam Workshop than I am about the bug fixes in it that help fix some of the broken quests and make the game run better.
My point is that it's not going to come to GOG with Steam Workshop integration, and the sad fact is that Logic Artists view customers outside of Steam as second class.
Vermillion665: Less concerned about Steam Workshop than I am about the bug fixes in it that help fix some of the broken quests and make the game run better.
Hickory: My point is that it's not going to come to GOG with Steam Workshop integration, and the sad fact is that Logic Artists view customers outside of Steam as second class.
Well if that is the way they think about GoG customers then I will add them to the growing list of devs I don't support and I will not waste my money on being treated like crap by devs who are favourable to one platform over another.
Patch 1.0.7.1 added two days after this thread. Coincidence?
Post edited November 15, 2017 by Hickory