It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

please update the version .
lean on them or something
You can actually get 0.8.1.7c from GoG. Similarly to Steam you actually have to use Beta channel to get it, sure it's not 0.8.2, but it's not 0.8.0 either.
This game is dead.
I've had this game on my wishlist for some time.

What always makes me hesitate to buy it, is the lack of communication from the dev when it comes to updates. And this game always gives me a dreadful feeling that it'll never leave the In-dev stage.

It's sad to see a game that looks interesting, sit on my shelf and collect digital dust.

I guess for now, I'll just leave it on my already too large wishlist. Not like it's taking up any real space lol.
Post edited July 26, 2021 by gog2002x
That seems like a good plan at this point and in general for a lot of early access titles :-)
Looks like Steam has 0.8.2.4 access as of 7 days ago (September 10, 2021 - I'm unable to post the link but a simple web search will pull up the info.)

Which means we're at least three updates behind, but at least GOG did do something this year for 0.8.1.7c in March (which I'm hoping means we'll get 0.8.2.4 eventually.) I suppose it's not a big deal right now, it was just unexpected for me to discover this after purchasing the game here (I'd rather buy on GOG over Steam any day.)
Post edited September 17, 2021 by stevecronin