It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

My 1060 SC GPU is always pegged at 100% regardless of what I'm doing whether I'm in the menu or in heavy combat. The framerate is pretty fantastic and I haven't noticed any lag, but my GPU fan is maxed out and task manager says the GPU is at 100%.

I have the gfx settings on Epic, but I still have 100% GPU even on lower settings.

Is this a problem I just have to live with?

Thanks!
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
treddy73: I have the gfx settings on Epic
Yeah, I'd say that probably has something to do with it. There are a few things you can try:

- Switch to the lowest graphics settings, then restart the game to make sure they've been properly applied. If this makes a difference (and I would think it should), then you can play with the settings afterward to get a level of detail that you're comfortable with and that won't overtax your GPU.

- Decrease the resolution at which you're playing. I use an integrated GPU, and running at 1280 x 720 both looks good for me and runs relatively smoothly. With a dedicated card, you'll probably be able to do better, but that doesn't mean you have to max out your settings.

- Run the game in Fullscreen mode, not Windowed or Windowed Fullscreen. This means your GPU will only have to render the game itself instead of both the game and your desktop at the same time, which should ease some of the workload (and give you a higher framerate).

- Play with your anti-aliasing settings. Temporal AA will look better; FXAA will give you better performance.
Post edited December 22, 2018 by srhill