It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm really excited about the V1.102 update!

Do you have a rough roadmap when you will bring the V1.102 to GOG?

Thank you very much for all your hard work!
It should be live now!

Sorry, just wanted to make sure it was stable. Please let us know about any issues - I'm not able to test on all OS's
misfitsAttic: It should be live now!

Sorry, just wanted to make sure it was stable. Please let us know about any issues - I'm not able to test on all OS's
Hello misfitsAttic!

Thank you for your feedback here in the game's subforum!

I bought your game "Duskers" today, and would like to let everyone know, that as of time of writing the current offline installer files (Windows, Linux and Mac OS) are still at version 1.04, though.
GOG users that do not use the Galaxy client have to wait a little longer for the update to version 1.102. Mostlikely, the ongoing winter sale activities keep the GOG-team busy.

Kind regards,
foxgog

Is the achievement update coming to Galaxy also, or will it just be the bugfixes at some point? Regardless, thanks so much for your hard work and very cool game.
I'm still waiting for the offline installer too. In the meantime I can't say I'm too bored playing Duskers. I actually had a pretty good run, until out of nowhere, returning all my drones to the dock, they blew backwards in different directions and everything became radiated from the outside. There was no message from a meteorite or anything but I'm guessing one hit R1 or the first room where I was when it happened (one of the drones was like half inside of the ship and the other ones were right behind that one). Hey, explosions happen, right? I managed to survive for a couple more days until finally just hit the reset button because I had nothing but gather, remote and the games wasn't giving me any parts or upgrades or anything and once everything broke just gave up on the run. Still addicted though :)

I'm having fun just fine with the 1.042 version, but are there any news regarding the 1.102 offline installers? Not everyone uses Galaxy... :(
As often the case, GOG users are considered 2nd class users. I understand that small development studios have limited human resources to adapt the offline installer of GOG to the current version. But I don't understand why there is no communication with the buyers or at least a hint IF/WHEN the update for GOG will be released.
The update is finally available! :)
I saw the games as "updated", but still shows the 1.042 installer. Tried updating and still nothing. Guess I'll have to wait a few more days or something... maybe something to do with the cookies or stuff.
jonridan: I saw the games as "updated", but still shows the 1.042 installer. Tried updating and still nothing. Guess I'll have to wait a few more days or something... maybe something to do with the cookies or stuff.
Offline installer 1.102 is shown now
I'm so sorry. I wasn't aware that using the update tools for GOG would not get the latest version to all users, and what would be preventing that. I guess it's a manual process at GOG? I just updated to v1.205 so hopefully that doesn't take as long...
I just downloaded the 1.205 version for Mac. Thank you!!
jonridan: I just downloaded the 1.205 version for Mac. Thank you!!
:D