It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Spying! This patch adds spying to give the player more ways to cause havoc and allow another way (other than treaties) to get information on what the races are up to.

0.826 change list:

* can now plant spies on planets
* now knowledge level is treaty + spy level
* now if knowledge level is high enough for a planet, data will automatically update in your planet list
* now spying can allow you to see ship goals and destinations
* now spying can allow you to see race ship components
* now spying can allow you to ship components
* now spying can allow you to see planet data
* now spying costs is cheaper on friendly races and costlier on non-friendly races
* now spying gives general race info
* now spies can do propaganda, espionage, rumors, and sabotage at planet
* now spies can do propaganda, espionage, rumors, and sabotage from planet screen
* now spies are more likely to get caught when spy points is below zero
* now spies can get caught without doing an explicit action
* now the higher the spying level on a planet, the greater the chances of success
* moved ship weapon loadout knowledge to needing an alliance level of knowledge
* moved tech/money production knowledge to needing an alliance level of knowledge
* moved planet worth knowledge to needing a mutual protection level of knowledge
* changed saveVersion to 239
* changed PROTOCOL_VERSION to 98
some things i noticed

- scanning planets and anomalies does not play a sound effect
- identifying items in inventory plays a weird sound
- in one sector i played, a starlane was spawned exactly on top of a wormhole. i was not able to click the wormhole. after saving and leaving i could not load that sector. (maybe fixed. happened using the previous version)