It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Better 4X info! Patch 0.820 of Drox Operative 2 is now available. This patch gives the player more info on race ship tasks & destinations, race production, and planet values, adds race icons almost everywhere race name is displayed, and fixes several other more minor issues.

0.820 change list:

* fixed crashing in map if you try to add a waypoint (Isaac/Eris Shrugged)
* now show race icons almost everywhere race name is displayed
* now if you have a non-aggression pact or better, race ships will generally tell you what they are doing
* now if you have a mutual protection pact or better or are overload, race ships will specifically tell you what they are doing
* now if have a high enough treaty with a race getting planet status will tell you that planet's rank on food, mineral, tech, and credits production and worth
* fixed planet worth
* race list on map screen now show race icons
* changed system name to have race icons along with color coding
* added race icon to race relation list when highlighting a race icon/portrait
* added an icon for home planet
* put icons next to final line end on power comparison screen so much easier to tell which line is which
* added mining rate, tech rate, credits rate, and planet worth totals and planet averages to race highlight text
* you can now click on race icon or portrait on planet screens to go directly to race relation screen with that race
* moved map key & race list farther to side of screen
* added race icons to power ranking bars
* added credits to race highlight text
* fixed missing BasicItemTypeWeaponLightMissile translation (Eris Shrugged)
* changed graphics string code to an enum
* now can put race icons in text
* changed PROTOCOL_VERSION to 96
StevenPeeler: Better 4X info! Patch 0.820 of Drox Operative 2 is now available. This patch gives the player more info on race ship tasks & destinations, race production, and planet values, adds race icons almost everywhere race name is displayed, and fixes several other more minor issues.

0.820 change list:
I've got a bug in v0.820 : if I'm in "trade mode" (with a planet for example), I can no longer identify something in my inventory by right-clicking on it. It shows the identification progress bar, but it doesn't fill up, and the object is identified only if I leave the planet. But while the stuck identification progress bar is shown, I still can trade normally.
Feel free to ask me if you need more precisions :)
Post edited October 14, 2020 by Splatsch
StevenPeeler: Better 4X info! Patch 0.820 of Drox Operative 2 is now available. This patch gives the player more info on race ship tasks & destinations, race production, and planet values, adds race icons almost everywhere race name is displayed, and fixes several other more minor issues.

0.820 change list:
Splatsch: I've got a bug in v0.820 : if I'm in "trade mode" (with a planet for example), I can no longer identify something in my inventory by right-clicking on it. It shows the identification progress bar, but it doesn't fill up, and the object is identified only if I leave the planet. But while the stuck identification progress bar is shown, I still can trade normally.
Feel free to ask me if you need more precisions :)
That is a side effect of some changes made recently. Basically the game is paused on that screen now. You can unpause the game with the pause or P key and it should identify it like normal.
StevenPeeler: That is a side effect of some changes made recently. Basically the game is paused on that screen now. You can unpause the game with the pause or P key and it should identify it like normal.
Oh, indeed !
I missed that, thanks you very much for helping !

Do you plan to add the option to toggle on or off this "autopause" by any chance ?