It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

First of, I am not really sure which version I have installed. It's the latest Version Galaxy offers, the Menu Entry "View patch notes" states that its Version 1.9.5 and its also the latest Version in the offline installer section. But the patch note itself states "V2.6.4 LIVE NOW!...". But later on lists things like the addition of the Tesla Dome which ist definately in the game > ?

I took a peek in the "my progress" section scrolling past the achievements in got about a year and stumbled across "I came prepared" and "Land of the Spores" which I should have unlocked because just a few minutes before I beat a run without involving the relic bomb and thus got the tesla dome unlocked. After that starting a new run I was happy having a new background with mushrooms in it.

So are achievements broken in the current gog Version ?
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply