It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Kaldire: Hello all

Idk where I should post

First my specs

Asus Strix oc 970gtx
I-7 3820 cpu
standard HD non ssd
16gb ram
windows 7 64 bit

I first have ALL in game settings to OFF or LOW(est)

the frame rate is around 13 on avg
but thats not the main issue

I got to the ripperdoc mission and cant do anything past it
just keeps crashing no matter what I do or where I go

I have tried a clean install of the game, my os, driver gpu
allowing firewall access, borderless forced full screen forced
vsync on and off at 30 and 60

I really dont understand how some are getting crashes just randomly but not like I am
I was again able to play for a good 2hrs then crash
now its every time i load my game It crashes within about 3-5 minutes of getting to a next obj

any advice (im on steam but ive tried going through galaxy)
all overlays are disabled.

help??
danke
Assuming you have no hardware failures, and I doubt you do because tons of us are having these problems.... ya just have to wait till they patch it to a working state. :-s
Spec:
Ryzen 7 5800x
MSI x570 Gaming Plus
Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 16GB
MSI 3070 Gaming X Trio 8GB
On SSD

Game played fine for the first 4 - 5 hours and now just keeps crashing after being played for about 30 - 60 seconds.
Messaged seller on g2a for refund....awaiting response.

If anyone knows a main problem why this is happening, i would love to know.

I thought it was GOG launcher at first, but i am guessing its all on CD PROJEKT's side. Bad patch maybe?
BiishNips: Spec:
Ryzen 7 5800x
MSI x570 Gaming Plus
On SSD

Game played fine for the first 4 - 5 hours and now just keeps crashing after being played for about 30 - 60 seconds.

I thought it was GOG launcher at first, but i am guessing its all on CD PROJEKT's side. Bad patch maybe?
Myself would never trust that much MSI in one box, Did you know they got the Dragon idea from from the fires that their CDROM Drives caused in the late 90s, I was at a Lan copying from it when mine went up in smoke friends went up in smoke at home stained his ceiling,

Have you tried deleting the Shader Cache for the GPU.

Deleting the Shader Cache
Go to your NVIDIA control panel> Manage 3D Settings, turn off Shader Cache and hit Apply.
Reboot your PC.
Go to %username%\AppData\Local\Temp\NVIDIA Corporation\NV_Cache and delete the contents of the folder (You can paste that address directly into a Windows address bar).
BiishNips: Spec:
Ryzen 7 5800x
MSI x570 Gaming Plus
On SSD

wayke: Myself would never trust that much MSI in one box, Did you know they got the Dragon idea from from the fires that their CDROM Drives caused in the late 90s, I was at a Lan copying from it when mine went up in smoke friends went up in smoke at home stained his ceiling,

Have you tried deleting the Shader Cache for the GPU.

Deleting the Shader Cache
Go to your NVIDIA control panel> Manage 3D Settings, turn off Shader Cache and hit Apply.
Reboot your PC.
Go to %username%\AppData\Local\Temp\NVIDIA Corporation\NV_Cache and delete the contents of the folder (You can paste that address directly into a Windows address bar).
I will definitely give this a try. Will post an update.