It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Win 8.1 support when?
The game barely runs on hardware that's two years old. No point in supporting pc's that can't be upgraded to windows 10.
nic76: The game barely runs on hardware that's two years old. No point in supporting pc's that can't be upgraded to windows 10.
can u please quote where i was talking anything about hardware?
are you sure u read what i write?
do u know this game support even Win7?

now pls, apologize and go spam another topic, thanx!
Noeat: Win 8.1 support when?
Never.

For some reason microsoft went back and added directx12 support to windows 7, but it was never added to windows 8.
Post edited December 10, 2020 by ast486
nic76: The game barely runs on hardware that's two years old. No point in supporting pc's that can't be upgraded to windows 10.
Noeat: can u please quote where i was talking anything about hardware?

Oh ok. Easy to fix then, upgrade to windows 10.
This is what you call 'situational irony': having to install corporate spyware (Win10) to play a game cricisizing the issues of mega corporations.
PhotriusPyrelus: This is what you call 'situational irony': having to install corporate spyware (Win10) to play a game cricisizing the issues of mega corporations.
lol nice commentary.
PhotriusPyrelus: This is what you call 'situational irony': having to install corporate spyware (Win10) to play a game cricisizing the issues of mega corporations.
LOL.... nice thought!

In all honesty I gave up fighting windows 10 and put in an offlined partition (meaning I install under 7 and just play under 10).

Unfortunately, D3D12on7 only supports windows 7... and it seems it requires constant microsoft updates (which you know, most are just telemetry these days). Easier to simply lock down the system by disabling all the corporate stuff (check services.msc, most are only for computers on a corporate network) which are always what gets targeted for hacking anyways.

Merranvo: In all honesty I gave up fighting windows 10 and put in an offlined partition (meaning I install under 7 and just play under 10).

Unfortunately, D3D12on7 only supports windows 7... and it seems it requires constant microsoft updates (which you know, most are just telemetry these days). Easier to simply lock down the system by disabling all the corporate stuff (check services.msc, most are only for computers on a corporate network) which are always what gets targeted for hacking anyways.
ye, i know how to deal with win10 and services there..
but u cant disable updates and security patches what sometime reset settings or overwrite it and turn on those reporting services and so again..
and i rly dont need more security gaps in my system than i already have because even Win 8.1 ;-)

but.. its ok, when here isnt support for Win 8.1, then its not game for me, because i will not downgrade my system to win 7 and i dont go for messed win10 only for two games - this and Horizon

maybe after few years with some "win 11", or with separate PC
Post edited December 13, 2020 by Noeat
Merranvo: In all honesty I gave up fighting windows 10 and put in an offlined partition (meaning I install under 7 and just play under 10).

Noeat: ye, i know how to deal with win10 and services there..
but u cant disable updates and security patches what sometime reset settings or overwrite it and turn on those reporting services and so again..
and i rly dont need more security gaps in my system than i already have because even Win 8.1 ;-)

but.. its ok, when here isnt support for Win 8.1, then its not game for me, because i will not downgrade my system to win 7 and i dont go for messed win10 only for two games - this and Horizon

No, I was meaning that the people screaming about Windows 7 being insecure probably don't even bother disabling all the insecure crud that windows runs by default (like NetBIOS, Server, Workstation, etc) if you're not using it don't leave it enabled. The "always update" crowd tends to be the least security minded people (after all, they don't even read what the updates actually do).

(I have a multiboot system, windows 7, 10, Manjaro... so what I was meaning was that windows 10 never connects to the internet (though did need to update the blasted thing just to get Horizon Zero Dawn to actually run... I guess that's microsoft's solution for offlining, force peopel to connect to update so they can upload their telemetry))

But really, 7 works quite well doing most of what you actually need it to do. From what I read, Vulkan fully supports 7, and for the gaming on linux crowd we have d12vk (port of dx12 to vulkan)... this anti-competition crap of only supporting gaming on 10 isn't going away, unfortnately, but it does continually sound like the only reason it is so is because Microsoft wills it to be.
Noeat: ye, i know how to deal with win10 and services there..

Merranvo: No, I was meaning that the people screaming about Windows 7 being insecure probably don't even bother disabling all the insecure crud that windows runs by default (like NetBIOS, Server, Workstation, etc) if you're not using it don't leave it enabled. The "always update" crowd tends to be the least security minded people (after all, they don't even read what the updates actually do).

(I have a multiboot system, windows 7, 10, Manjaro... so what I was meaning was that windows 10 never connects to the internet (though did need to update the blasted thing just to get Horizon Zero Dawn to actually run... I guess that's microsoft's solution for offlining, force peopel to connect to update so they can upload their telemetry))

But really, 7 works quite well doing most of what you actually need it to do. From what I read, Vulkan fully supports 7, and for the gaming on linux crowd we have d12vk (port of dx12 to vulkan)... this anti-competition crap of only supporting gaming on 10 isn't going away, unfortnately, but it does continually sound like the only reason it is so is because Microsoft wills it to be.
ye, agree.. ppl most of time dont know wth they r doing..
but it dont mean win7 are great option ;-)
nor win10

Win 8.1 is in quality like Win XP was..
u stick with them, because other versions was just rly bad (Win 95, 98, Vista)
anyway, im fine with this.. there will be Nioh 2 in february, Mortal Shell is already out, maybe we get even DeS for PC