It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Theres a rather common bug that prevents Quick Hacks from being datamined. I've unfortunately gotten that apparently at a very early time in my game and even rolling back to the Heist mission doesn't get me to a state before the bug.

With that in mind, my question; Why can't we buy Epic or Legendary Quick Hacks?? I don't understand this 'design' decision. Most everything else can be bought at legendary quality, but not Quick Hacks, not even epic...
The data mining bug could be easily 'hotfixed' if Netrunnes would just start selling the QHs at epic or legendary qualities. There is NO reason not to hotfix this in such a way, at least for the time being... I just wanna keep playing the game without restarting from square one all over again...

FFS, CDPR is really crapping the bed with their lack of communication and information about whats being patched. It's mind boggling that they went from TW2 and 3 to this monkey and pony show.
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
supercamel13: Theres a rather common bug that prevents Quick Hacks from being datamined. I've unfortunately gotten that apparently at a very early time in my game and even rolling back to the Heist mission doesn't get me to a state before the bug.

With that in mind, my question; Why can't we buy Epic or Legendary Quick Hacks?? I don't understand this 'design' decision. Most everything else can be bought at legendary quality, but not Quick Hacks, not even epic...
The data mining bug could be easily 'hotfixed' if Netrunnes would just start selling the QHs at epic or legendary qualities. There is NO reason not to hotfix this in such a way, at least for the time being... I just wanna keep playing the game without restarting from square one all over again...

FFS, CDPR is really crapping the bed with their lack of communication and information about whats being patched. It's mind boggling that they went from TW2 and 3 to this monkey and pony show.
They just got hacked apparently supposedly IDK I'm on the fence.
supercamel13: Theres a rather common bug that prevents Quick Hacks from being datamined. I've unfortunately gotten that apparently at a very early time in my game and even rolling back to the Heist mission doesn't get me to a state before the bug.

wayke: They just got hacked apparently supposedly IDK I'm on the fence.
Less then 24 hours and we'll see which side of the fence we all fall on. I think many of us are in disbelief or have some measure of skepticism about this.

I still think publicity stunt for something they're going to do. even it it's just buy another 2 days
Post edited February 10, 2021 by mad_crease
wayke: They just got hacked apparently supposedly IDK I'm on the fence.
mad_crease: Less then 24 hours and we'll see which side of the fence we all fall on. I think many of us are in disbelief or have some measure of skepticism about this.

I still think publicity stunt for something they're going to do. even it it's just buy another 2 days
What were the demands BTW cause I didn't see any Listed.
mad_crease: Less then 24 hours and we'll see which side of the fence we all fall on. I think many of us are in disbelief or have some measure of skepticism about this.

wayke: What were the demands BTW cause I didn't see any Listed.
Major demands,
From the letter, and i quote, "If we will not come to an agreement, then your source code ..."

So, they just need to agree on something. Pretty Chilling.

I guess it's in the contact them part. Though, since that part is missing, it seems the whole thing was cut and or...fabricated.