It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I spent 238 hours completing this game. I finished the main mission and all the side missions.

The main mission depending on the ending mostly is talking to this person and talking to that person. There is very limited action.

The side missions are all about shooting the hell out of people and gangs. Stealing items and blowing stuff up. It's all the action! If the main mission was all action then it would just be a shooter.
Zeev: Most of the reviews of this game suggested to do the side quests first and claimed that the side content is more interesting than the main story.
But I have played 16 hours, currently at Act 2 and I did not see at least one interesting mission.
I did:
1. Fetch some memory data of a woman and return it to her apartment.
2. Go to shooting range and win a gun.
3. Go to Delmain insurance and receive from him a fetch quest to stop rogue vehicles, then got bombarded with another 10 similar missions that spam my quest list.
4. Find some vinyl record from a fan.

I do not find any of these quests interesting at all.
Am I missing some content?
I think game's stories are far worse then they used to be. Developers used to employ not only real in-house writers, but sometimes use authors like Clive Barker. Recently Elden Ring got the help of an author to help, but think about the fact that it's news... It is "gaming news" that a developer hired a real author. *face palm* I don't know why Skyrim gets all the positive reviews it still does, when the stories in Bethesda's games have been terrible as far back as I can remember (except Morrowind), but I guess it is because you can mod their games. Maybe that is what is happening with Cyberpunk2077, where people are forgetting and will eventually forget completely, because whatever CDPR doesn't fix modders will do the work of fixing. And I don't think people read like they used to... book I mean. Entertainment is kinda empty nowadays, like music and movies, just mindless nonsense. Humans are changing, maybe?