It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It's not showing in Cyberpunk 2077 downloads on GOG.
On the main menu when you launch the game, does it still say 1.11 or does it say 1.12. Got mine yesterday but never saw it download/install, but my version is showing as 1.12.
Yeah... I can't find it either. I don't run galaxy.
Tazman: Yeah... I can't find it either. I don't run galaxy.
Same here. Maybe they forgot to upload it?
vuk86: On the main menu when you launch the game, does it still say 1.11 or does it say 1.12. Got mine yesterday but never saw it download/install, but my version is showing as 1.12.
Do you use Galaxy? I'm in the same situation as OP: it's not showing the hotfix in the "Download offline backup game installers" list. The newest version there is the files for 1.11.
Ditto. Offline installers only show 1.11 as the latest.
Same here, only 1.11 for patches and only 1.11 for whole game download
Yeah, seems that offline installers can be delayed even for CDPR's own titles. Wow.

I suggest that you open some tickets and complain as this should not be happening - there is no excuse not to provide with a patch on release date for CDPR's own game that they wanted you to buy on GOG.
Post edited February 07, 2021 by midrand
vuk86: On the main menu when you launch the game, does it still say 1.11 or does it say 1.12. Got mine yesterday but never saw it download/install, but my version is showing as 1.12.
drm9009: Do you use Galaxy? I'm in the same situation as OP: it's not showing the hotfix in the "Download offline backup game installers" list. The newest version there is the files for 1.11.
I do use Galaxy. Tbh, have no idea how I even got 1.12. Happened to see an article about 1.12 being released, checked my version and somehow already had it, yet it never showed in the downloads.
Looks like it just got posted. I wonder why the offline installers took so long to update, especially for such an important security update.

All the previous patches were available without much delay.
Blastprocessor42: Looks like it just got posted. I wonder why the offline installers took so long to update, especially for such an important security update.

All the previous patches were available without much delay.
Pure speculation: the recent CDPR cybercrime scandal could have delayed some of their operations. :-(