It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello. My game just updated and it says there are three DLCs, but all I see are patch notes, some skins for a character and a jacket/weapon, and console or PC specific updates/bug fixes. Do the DLCs begin after you make a new game/character?
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
They are in the game's main menu, under "extra content" (or whatever it's called, I'm not playing the game in English).
There, it tells you how to find the extra content in game.
Specifically, the DLCs are a car, an alternate skin for Johnny Silverhand, and two jackets.
Post edited August 18, 2021 by Nephilim88
Nephilim88: They are in the game's main menu, under "extra content" (or whatever it's called, I'm not playing the game in English).
Specifically, the DLCs are a car, an alternate skin for Johnny Silverhand, and two jackets.
Thank you. I read it again. I cannot believe a few in-game items and a new character skin are considered DLCs now. I thought I was reading it wrong.
Nephilim88: They are in the game's main menu, under "extra content" (or whatever it's called, I'm not playing the game in English).
GorgieGAWG: Thank you. I read it again. I cannot believe a few in-game items and a new character skin are considered DLCs now. I thought I was reading it wrong.
They are free DLCs, the same happened for The Witcher 3: they were mostly armor and skins, with a few minor side quests.
At least CDPR is giving this stuff for free, other developers charge for the same things.
I appreciate the free stuff but I was hoping the DLC's would-be new missions/gigs/side quests...
Outsiders: I appreciate the free stuff but I was hoping the DLC's would-be new missions/gigs/side quests...
New quests and zones will be PAID expansions and are rumored to be out early 2022.

There are more of those free little DLC in the works, 15 or so in total -- new weapons, outfits, body customizations and stuff (new pubic hair designs?).
Post edited August 23, 2021 by keviny01
Outsiders: I appreciate the free stuff but I was hoping the DLC's would-be new missions/gigs/side quests...
keviny01: New quests and zones will be PAID expansions and are rumored to be out early 2022.

There are more of those free little DLC in the works, 15 or so in total -- new weapons, outfits, body customizations and stuff (new pubic hair designs?).
I always wondered about why they added pubic hairs and genitals to the game when you never see them during the whole game.

Maybe if you run around naked?
Outsiders: Maybe if you run around naked?
Just asking...have you not tried this in-game? :D

Well,getting naked is only seen in the inventory, but outside of that V still wears underwear.
Also, NPC don't react to you running around "naked" through the streets.

So, no, there is no point for adjusting genitals or pubic hair in the first place. Just a gimmick.

---
As for the topic: I do hope for some more interactive content in the future...I've run out of things to do in Night City. Also I would like more content and interactions with the main characters around V, but I'm not sure if that's too much to hope for.

I'm not really interested in this new rewards for quests I finished months ago. I mean, it's nice that's free, but what's the point? It doesn't give me reason to boot the game up again.
Outsiders: Maybe if you run around naked?
Jarik12.3: Just asking...have you not tried this in-game? :D

Well,getting naked is only seen in the inventory, but outside of that V still wears underwear.
Also, NPC don't react to you running around "naked" through the streets.

So, no, there is no point for adjusting genitals or pubic hair in the first place. Just a gimmick.

---
As for the topic: I do hope for some more interactive content in the future...I've run out of things to do in Night City. Also I would like more content and interactions with the main characters around V, but I'm not sure if that's too much to hope for.

I'm not really interested in this new rewards for quests I finished months ago. I mean, it's nice that's free, but what's the point? It doesn't give me reason to boot the game up again.
I am in agreement with the DLC. It's pretty superficial and almost laughable. BUT it is a gesture of concern. that counts for something. the patch did bring many positive aspects to the game. i'm waiting for more game fixes before i invest more time with this game
mad_crease: BUT it is a gesture of concern. that counts for something. the patch did bring many positive aspects to the game.
I don't disagree with that.
For me personally they just didn't add anything that gives me any incencitive to play again.
I enjoyed the game alot though when I played and feel like I got my money worth out of it.

I just don't care about new skins or another car in the huge list. I'm waiting for more experience free or paid - I probably just need to be more patient.