It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Haven't worked in days, Galaxy keeps getting this error. Is it because of the hacked CDPR servers, cloud went offline too? Can anyone from GOG reply? The official forum isn't saying much about it either.
Attachments:
"For days" is an understatement. I've preordered the game on GOG and downloaded on day one. Granted, I've got distracted by "Horizon Zero Dawn", because it was on sale and I always wanted to play this game, so I've started playing "CP2077" after I've completed "HZD", but since then I'm playing nothing but "Cyberpunk" (just started my second run, this time as Nomad).

Everytime I close the game I have exactly the same message. I'm from Poland, but spend most of my time in Germany, since here's where my work is. We live in rented flats and the internet is kind of crappy here, so I was beginning to think it's something on my end.

As I've said, it basically happens every time, and it started long before the whole "hacked servers" situation, so I highly doubt it has anything to do with this, but who knows,,,
just disable cloud save. it's a waste of time.
I've played over 200 hours with it off and don't even see a need for it.
Seeing cloud saves and Galaxy in the same sentence again. Galaxy is the one that should go.