It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I watched a few benchmarks of people playing this and looks like with a 1080ti and ryzen 3600 or equivalent people from those benchmarks were only able to get 60 fps if playing on low and medium settings @1080p, without ray tracing. So I ask what hardware are people running this game on, what fps are you getting and at what settings and resolution? The recommended specs for the game are a gtx 1060 and i7 4790 so I don't really wanna buy the game to play on low and medium settings @1080p with my 1080ti. I wonder if those recommendations for hardware on the game's store page are not correct or maybe for low and medium settings and 30 fps, or maybe the benchmarks i saw weren't correct.
Post edited February 07, 2021 by jimmywon34
I run a 2080ti as my primary card.

I also tested a 1070(OC) with over 50 hours of game play.

My CPU right now is an i8-8700K (not OC'd) (it's has no difference on an i9 with this config.
I have 3x M.2 SSD drives, 2 SATA SSD's, and 2 mechanical data drives.

My monitors are G-Sync Predators running 144hz

On both cards I run all settings : High - or Ultra (if available)

I'm running Geforce Driver : 460.79 (with auto game setting enabled)

Ray Trace is off.
(It's horrible with colors and oddball shadowing)

** i do have Screen Space Reflections to Ultra and not Psycho.
** FidelityFX is OFF
** DLSS is OFF

My frame rates rarely drops into the 30's. So Rare, i don't even recall when. (260+ hours in game)
When it did drop, I had logged in underwater and i was still "receiving" items I'd recovered.
I am typically like high 40's to high 50's.

Frame rate Low 30's to low 50's. Never bogged down. Only 1 time did it dip into 20's that i recall
At that point, i stopped moving and it immediately like just popped back up, and i continued.
It very was happy in high 30's without stagger.

I have stepped through things and taken the ever fall to death 2 or 3 times. Not repeatable at same location.
I have Flatlined i think about 6 times, and only since i loaded the CET and some cheat mods.

I never had game save bloating.
I never had issues with loading of updates
I locked up on 1 mission prior to V1.06.

This doesn't mean that the AI, Collision, "Z" axis items, and COPS aren't a problem. They are,.
The game world map/environment is spectacular
Post edited February 08, 2021 by mad_crease
I have a 1060 (6GB), i7-6700 on an SSD. Playing on medium at 1080p and typically get 40-50fps. When driving in very busy locations it has dropped to low 20's, but usually only for a few seconds.
90 - 150

30 fps if I interact with a NPC or use a quick-hack

It's a broken game and Quick Hacks don't even work.
I haven't found a better stress-test area than Luxury Apartments at Charter Hill, looking straight down the street facing the fast travel terminal.

With absolute max settings, including RTing on Psycho and fake '1440p' (aka DLSS balanced) I get drops into the mid 30s on a 3700X and 3080 FE, stock.

Much of the rest of the game runs at 59-75 on this hardware with these settings, but there are other places where I will get drops into the low 50s or sometimes 40s. Nothing I have seen is as taxing as Luxury Apartments/Charter Hill. Close second are the gardens in City Center, they are consistently sub-50, usually mid 40s.
I only have a 5500XT for my 1440p Display. I use medium settings and set the AMD DLSS, forgot the name, to 85. Still looks sharp enough. I fix my fps to 50 as stable 50 is better than unstable 60, imo
8600k and 1070ti on 1440p medium/ high I get 30-40 FPS
i7-6700
GTX 1660
Win 10
32 gb RAM
Standard HDD
1080p high settings
No ray tracing

High 30s to low 40s FPS
i7-8700K
GTX 1070TI
Game installed on SSD

1080p
Everything on High, besides Screen Space Reflection - that's on Psycho
Motion Blur, Film Grain, Chromatic Aberration, Improved Facial Lightning, Depth of field, Raytracing: Off

FPS: 44-52

If I scale everything up to the highest possible my lowest FPS get to 34, though are mostly around 40 (no Raytracing).
Jarik12.3: i7-8700K
GTX 1070TI
Game installed on SSD

1080p
Motion Blur, Film Grain, Chromatic Aberration, Improved Facial Lightning, Depth of field, Raytracing: Off

If I scale everything up to the highest possible my lowest FPS get to 34, though are mostly around 40 (no Raytracing).
hmmm ok, so with my 1080ti i might get about 7-10 more fps than your 1070ti at the same resolution and settings? my cpu is a ryzen 3600 and 16gb ram. i would want to play with at least high settings but at a mostly solid 60fps.
Post edited February 09, 2021 by jimmywon34
jimmywon34: I watched a few benchmarks of people playing this and looks like with a 1080ti and ryzen 3600 or equivalent people from those benchmarks were only able to get 60 fps if playing on low and medium settings @1080p, without ray tracing. So I ask what hardware are people running this game on, what fps are you getting and at what settings and resolution? The recommended specs for the game are a gtx 1060 and i7 4790 so I don't really wanna buy the game to play on low and medium settings @1080p with my 1080ti. I wonder if those recommendations for hardware on the game's store page are not correct or maybe for low and medium settings and 30 fps, or maybe the benchmarks i saw weren't correct.
Cyberpunk is highly optimized to look good, rather than give the highest possible frame rate.

Luckily its not a twitch shooter so if does not need a 60 or 100 fps+ frame rate at all times to be perfectly playable and very enjoyable.

For me its been perfectly playable on all 3 machines I game on depending on were I am staying at the time, as I split my time between looking after my parents and staying at my own place (cloud game sync is such a useful feature of modern gaming).

I have a i7 4990K + GTX1650 4GB(about as good as the 970 it replaced), Ryzen 5 1600AF+1070(non ti) and a 3800X+2080S.

Now I am not going to claim that its the best game ever or 100% bug free, but its an averagely buggy enjoyable game that still manages to look better than many other games do at there highest settings after you turn off some of the more demanding features to get a good frame rate on your hardware.

Going by my testing your 1080ti will give about the same frame rate at high to Ultra settings at 1080p and 1440p that my 2080S does with RTX turned on.
Jarik12.3: i7-8700K
GTX 1070TI
Game installed on SSD

1080p

jimmywon34: hmmm ok, so with my 1080ti i might get about 7-10 more fps than your 1070ti at the same resolution and settings? my cpu is a ryzen 3600 and 16gb ram. i would want to play with at least high settings but at a mostly solid 60fps.
I get why you want solid 60+ FPS :D Who wouldn't? Wish I could.

Well, just adding this for general comparison:
FPS on medium or low settings are between 60-80. That's at best as it get's for me.
But I haven't noticed any lag or stuttering while playing regardless of graphic settings.
Ryzen 2700X
RTX 2080Ti
16GB RAM
SSD nvme

Everything maxed out, RT off, 2560x1440, DLSS quality = rock stable 60fps, zero drops. Zero crashes as well.

If I enable RT, my framerate drops below 60 (into 40s and 50s) because the Ryzen is too slow for it, unfortunately. I would need Ryzen 5600X or better to keep 60fps with RT enabled.

Game looks great even without RT, but with RT it is fullblown nextgen. Lightning especially. Before I do a second full playthrough (after expansions are out), I will upgrade my CPU to be able to use RT while keeping 60fps.
Post edited February 11, 2021 by Paul_cz
I've played this on two different PCs

PC 1:
Ryzen 9 3900X
RTX 2070 Super (roughly similar to 1080ti with RT off)
32 GB RAM
M.2 SSD
G-Sync monitor

I've played with ray tracing on ultra, DLSS set to quality @ 1080p, rest of the graphical options are mostly on high, some on medium or low.

Indoors I get 60-70 FPS, outside while driving around 50, though in the most intense areas it goes as low as 40. No bad stutter tho, even at 40 it's very playable. I do have a G-Sync monitor tho.

PC 2:
Intel i5-10600K (similar to i7-8700K)
GTX 1660 Super (about 10 % slower than a 1070)
32 GB RAM
M.2 SSD

Played without RT obviously, I used Digital Foundry's optimized settings, set static(!) Fidelity FX to 80 and was getting consistent 60 FPS. Without resolution scaling, FPS would drop down into the 30s sometimes tho (1080p).
Post edited February 14, 2021 by AZaph_gog