It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I am able to manually disable all HUD elements except for the one I would like to disable the most, the dreadful Quest Arrow. I remember that the developer promised a Hardcore mode that would completely turn off the HUD. Did they give up on that?
Bump. Where is it.
They gave up on a lot of things. Actually, that's a bit misleading. They "changed" a lot of their original plans.
ASnakeNeverDies: I am able to manually disable all HUD elements except for the one I would like to disable the most, the dreadful Quest Arrow. I remember that the developer promised a Hardcore mode that would completely turn off the HUD. Did they give up on that?
I think there is a bug. On the quest screen at the bottom of the screen you can see the controls:

left mouse - select
left mouse - highlight quest

And there is the problem. Whatever you do, a click on a quest automatically highlights the quest despite it should just select it.
Post edited December 12, 2020 by EchoOfMidgar
ASnakeNeverDies: I am able to manually disable all HUD elements except for the one I would like to disable the most, the dreadful Quest Arrow. I remember that the developer promised a Hardcore mode that would completely turn off the HUD. Did they give up on that?
EchoOfMidgar: I think there is a bug. On the quest screen at the bottom of the screen you can see the controls:

left mouse - select
left mouse - highlight quest

And there is the problem. Whatever you do, a click on a quest automatically highlights the quest despite it should just select it.
I wouldn't know, Echo. The lack of a walk toggle had me switching to a console controller early on. The analogue triggers also make driving a much more pleasant experience. I would've liked vehicles to feature manual mode for keyboard friendly driving, but the whole interface is clearly meant for controller anyway. Sad, but true.
It didnt make it?