It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi guys

Im playing cyberpunk on the ps5, i have seen already footages on ps4 and i was ashamed that they brought up the game like that. On the ps5 it’s reasonable good. But boy do i get alot of crashes, and i had a mission where i had to race and you clearly cannot see where you have to go. The game is too slow for the playstation. I just deleted the game and will wait a couple of weeks before downloading again. I do not know how they mislead a lot of the xbox and playstation players, this game should not be approved to play. Glitches everywhere, when you try to put on your pants you see your d*ck flooping out... try explaining that to your father when he comes in your room.... i am so disappointed in this game. 8 year hope went out in 2-4 hour.

Let’s see what the few next patches bring. To the xbox and ps players stop playing the game. It’s trash at the moment!