It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I've always been aware of GOG, but I've never actually bought a game from them before. I just downloaded GOG Galaxy and Cyberpunk 2077 yesterday, but the game did not appear to need to download a separate update for the day 1 patch. I tried telling it to check for updates and to verify and repair the installation, but the only download I got to start was the 29MB download for the verify/repair action.

Was there actually a day 1 patch that needed to be downloaded through GOG Galaxy, or was it already incorporated into the base game download? I have encountered a few glitches here and there that required me to reload from my last checkpoint or restart the game, but it's sounding like that's pretty typical with this launch. I'm just trying to make sure my game is totally up to date.

Does anyone have any insight on this? I'm not sure if I have the patch downloaded or not, since Galaxy hasn't made it apparent. On the game's main menu, it looks like I have version 1.03.
Newest posted version as of this post is 1.03.

They updated the main build in Galaxy so if you downloaded and installed it after the patch released, it's already included.