It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I've seen people say they can't walk. Yet the default speed is walking. You have to press run to run. Yet there are mods for this lol? Serioulsy. The function to run or walk is already in the game. No mod needed.
I think people refer to the general speed of walking, which is quite high. It's like V's always running and when you press the "run"-key he/she starts sprinting
Schmendrick1506: I think people refer to the general speed of walking, which is quite high. It's like V's always running and when you press the "run"-key he/she starts sprinting
Really? Doesn't seem like it to me.
Schmendrick1506: I think people refer to the general speed of walking, which is quite high. It's like V's always running and when you press the "run"-key he/she starts sprinting
REG2012: Really? Doesn't seem like it to me.
I checked for an option to walk slower myself cause especially when you walk with another NPC or when you walk through the crowd I think that V is too fast... when I walked with Jackie, I always had to walk-stop-walk-stop to not outpace him, but hey.. compared to the wide range of bugs and glitches, that's nothing and happens in other games too xD
You can walk............. on a controller
The default movement is walk though. Do people want him to walk like an 80 year old man speed lol?
default is jogging which you can clearly see via his shadow animation. They need to make the default actual walking which you do during missions when following someone. this game is such a mess.
Seems people have different preferences. Personally I hate slow ass walking speed in games and I'm satisfied with the default walking speed. Actually, it seems a little slow.
Post edited December 11, 2020 by AZaph_gog
Of course, everyone has their own preference of walking speed. For me, it's a bit too fast. I'd love to stroll around Night City, watching people passing by, enjoying every corner of the city, without having the feeling that it's Christmas Eve, 4pm, and V still has to buy gifts for the children, you know what I mean?! In The Witcher 3, for example, we had this option, Geralt could run, sprint, and walk relaxed through Oxenfurt and Novigrad. And CDPR gave this option also for keyboard user, as far as I know
Post edited December 11, 2020 by Schmendrick1506