It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I do not see rebind for the action or interaction button, one i use to open doors, enter vehicles etc. i have tried looking in key bindings but only default "F" button was something to do with a car. Am i missing something somewhere?

The game is guilty of one of most infuriating tropes present in gaming media - giving me faux choice - 1 of 2 options but only one is valid, other either fails or repeats the interaction in manner where i am forced to come back to the choice destined by creators. (similar fake choice has been present in other games and it always posses me off to no end - want it to be cut scene, fine but dont make me be culprit in your BS laizy hack).

And there are some odd glitches, such at Jackie eating his food at bar after checkup spawned no less than 3 sets of chopsticks for some reason, one set floating in the air one set in his hands and one set stuck in his chest. Polish team did not polish it enough i fear.}

But hey its still interesting enough, so dont feel like i am mad at the game i am just mad at dingus who thought its fine to kick player's nutsack.