It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hey,

Question is simple: is it somehow possible to get a free PC version of the game if I already own a PS4 version? Including digital bonuses, if there are any.

Thing is, I bought the game on release last year and decided to wait until the promised PS5 update comes out.
Now, I got myself a new PC that is able to play the game on high settings and I don't want to buy the game a second time - especially since I didn't even install it on the console, nor did I refund it even though it wasn't played / installed once.

kind regards
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
We are users, not GOG employees. We cannot promise you anything.

I think the correct place to ask this would be from the top menu: Support > Orders and payments.

But as my non-GOG worker, unofficial, in any way not associated with GOG or any other CDP entity opinion I would guess no. The PS4 can still be sold so by giving you a PC copy and you then selling the PS4 version, you got the game kind of for free. So I would not expect it to work. But do ask. Maybe they will allow it. But I or any other user here cannot say anything definitely.