It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tip: Keyboard Remapping

Hello CDPR, I am enjoying Cyberpunk 2077 after eight years and six months ... I only ask one thing, since I am left-handed I do not use WASD to play, I always remap the keyboard with the directional keys but it gives me an error when reassigning the key, no Allow me, I have a Mad Catz Strike 5 keyboard in Windows 10, so my only request is to be able to remap the keyboard with the directional keys. Thank you very much, very good game ... and the truth is that I love the game and how well optimized it is to run in High quality with my RX580 ... Greetings

edit: it also does not allow me to change several keys, such as action keys for dialogs
like i said i'm left handed and i remap almost all keys to accommodate them to the right of the keyboard
Sorry for my bad english translate
Post edited December 10, 2020 by Seerauber
Seriously, why are non-rebindable keys even a thing? I've been PC gaming since the 80's and it's only in the past 10 years or so that games started having non-rebindable keys, generally bad console ports. I did not expect this from CDPR.

Not everyone uses WASD. I can't stand it. I have my own control scheme I've been using for decades and I'm not changing it because developers are too lazy to implement key rebinding. I'll just skip the game and play something else. I would refund it if I could, but I pre-ordered a boxed copy, which doesn't arrive until tomorrow, and I don't think it can be returned.