It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The company i made my preorder at say that the game will be delivered to me between 10 and 11th. Let's assume the worst, that the game gets delivered to me on 11th, i may not been be able to play the game until 12th, given my bad internet.

I wish CDPR had let us preload. But no, they are scared of it.
Why should they be scared? As far as I know the files are encrypted until release.
Only place I know you can preload without Disc or Key is Xbox.

Can you do that on steam? Just curious I really dont know.
megajellyfish: Why should they be scared? As far as I know the files are encrypted until release.

They are scared because they think the badwidth will not hold
I feel you bro, i totally feel you.
megajellyfish: Why should they be scared? As far as I know the files are encrypted until release.

GeraltOfRivia_PL: They are scared because they think the badwidth will not hold
They could make a torrent for it if thats so.
GeraltOfRivia_PL: The company i made my preorder at say that the game will be delivered to me between 10 and 11th. Let's assume the worst, that the game gets delivered to me on 11th, i may not been be able to play the game until 12th, given my bad internet.

I'm also waiting for a physical copy but I've already got the game downloaded (the GoG preload), so I won't have to wait for so long after it gets delivered. You can do that, I just really can not say how cuz that's probably prohibited around here.
Look for some more info on reddit. The preloaded game lacks a proper exe file so noone will be able to run the game without a patch, I've got no idea why they didn't let us preload.
GeraltOfRivia_PL: The company i made my preorder at say that the game will be delivered to me between 10 and 11th. Let's assume the worst, that the game gets delivered to me on 11th, i may not been be able to play the game until 12th, given my bad internet.

CDPR do, YOU didn't order from them. YOU are at fault. I bought mine from CDPR, I have it installed and waiting. Given your bad internet why did you buy a dodgy copy instead of a legitimate one that started preloads 2 days ago?

dalelc: CDPR do, YOU didn't order from them. YOU are at fault. I bought mine from CDPR, I have it installed and waiting. Given your bad internet why did you buy a dodgy copy instead of a legitimate one that started preloads 2 days ago?
What? The site's legit, it's like an Amazon of Poland
How is this news again? Don't invent problems. You preordered at Empik and order page CLEARLY says about delivery on 10-11 December. Why would CDPR let EVERYONE preload? You don't own game yet.
SimplyRedie: How is this news again? Don't invent problems. You preordered at Empik and order page CLEARLY says about delivery on 10-11 December. Why would CDPR let EVERYONE preload? You don't own game yet.
Yes, but my internet is crap.
How is that anyone's problem? Buy digital next time if you want preloads. Simple as that
SimplyRedie: How is that anyone's problem? Buy digital next time if you want preloads. Simple as that
Dude sorry but leave me be. You are obnoxious.
GeraltOfRivia_PL: What? The site's legit, it's like an Amazon of Poland
some people were claiming you can ask the store's support to read your key to you, if you've already paid for the game. no idea if that works, YMMV.
dalelc: CDPR do, YOU didn't order from them. YOU are at fault. I bought mine from CDPR, I have it installed and waiting. Given your bad internet why did you buy a dodgy copy instead of a legitimate one that started preloads 2 days ago?
GeraltOfRivia_PL: What? The site's legit, it's like an Amazon of Poland
Fair enough, I bought from GOG who is owned by CDPR, just seemed obvious, the key sites don't start until after release as they are re-selling copies obtained in unique ways. Only three official download sites that I know of. GOG, Steam & Epic.
GeraltOfRivia_PL: They are scared because they think the badwidth will not hold
You know this for a fact? You have evidence of this? You're not just guessing based on your speculations?

If I had a product, I would not let just anyone take it until they had proved they had paid for it.