It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

SimplyRedie: How is that anyone's problem? Buy digital next time if you want preloads. Simple as that
GeraltOfRivia_PL: Dude sorry but leave me be. You are obnoxious.
you are creating problems out of nothing and demand special treatment for nothing. Grow up, mr "CDPR is scared".
Post edited December 09, 2020 by SimplyRedie
SimplyRedie: you are creating problems out of nothing and demand special treatment for nothing. Grow up
sadly, the amount of that on the forums this week is looking almost as bad as the steam communities. LOT of man-babies wanting the world to revolve around them.
Ya no idea why you are attacking the poor guy. It is not unreasonable to give Physical copy buyers a system in which they could get a key that allows them to preload the game. It is not something new, and has been done before at least in the U.S.
They are not demanding special treatment but equal treatment. If he pre ordered the game why not allow him to preload? does allowing him to preload harm the company? doubtful. Cdprojects sold physical copies ( that is just a box with a code at least for pc) but only is allowing digital purchases to preload. And they had a lot of time to be able to create something to find a solution to this but chose not to.

Pl has a right to complain, he may have not used the words to express his dissatisfaction with this situation but his complaint is valid.
Post edited December 09, 2020 by Cryptshadow
SimplyRedie: You don't own game yet.
Actually he does.
SimplyRedie: you are creating problems out of nothing and demand special treatment for nothing. Grow up
elussya: sadly, the amount of that on the forums this week is looking almost as bad as the steam communities. LOT of man-babies wanting the world to revolve around them.
Actually people want to be treated the same - as customers. But it seems it creates opportunity to project ones faults and shortcomings.

Ach, just noticed country. USA. No wonder.
GeraltOfRivia_PL: They are scared because they think the badwidth will not hold
Matchstickman: You know this for a fact? You have evidence of this? You're not just guessing based on your speculations?

If I had a product, I would not let just anyone take it until they had proved they had paid for it.
CDPR allows to check shipment status if you provide order number... So yeah, its possible to allow preloading with just simple order number.
Post edited December 09, 2020 by baranowb
GeraltOfRivia_PL: The company i made my preorder at say that the game will be delivered to me between 10 and 11th. Let's assume the worst, that the game gets delivered to me on 11th, i may not been be able to play the game until 12th, given my bad internet.

I wish CDPR had let us preload. But no, they are scared of it.
My game is fully loaded and I'm waiting for 1am tonight to be able to play why can't you load it yourself?
Physical copies all have an official street release date, this includes codes unfortunately. Honestly you bought it knowing this would be the case, you knew it was a digital code in a box. I did this as well on Amazon cause they had the best price, but changed my mind today, cancelled and got a code immediately for a few dollars extra so I could preload.
elussya: sadly, the amount of that on the forums this week is looking almost as bad as the steam communities. LOT of man-babies wanting the world to revolve around them.
As i said, leave me be. I jus stated that i do not like the fact i couldn't preload. Now, before i am forced to use more negative words that could get me banned - will you leave me be?
SimplyRedie: you are creating problems out of nothing and demand special treatment for nothing. Grow up, mr "CDPR is scared".
"Special treatment" my goodness. I paid for it, i want to be treated well. Is that not okay?
Post edited December 09, 2020 by GeraltOfRivia_PL
GeraltOfRivia_PL: leave me be.
On an open forum a response -- any response -- is an invite for others to respond. This includes responses like "leave me be".

If you truly want to be left alone, do not respond to people you don't want to converse with. They will eventually quiet down.
GeraltOfRivia_PL: The company i made my preorder at say that the game will be delivered to me between 10 and 11th. Let's assume the worst, that the game gets delivered to me on 11th, i may not been be able to play the game until 12th, given my bad internet.

echanay: My game is fully loaded and I'm waiting for 1am tonight to be able to play why can't you load it yourself?
well cuz we dont have a way to load it. The code to redeem the game is still in a box at god knows where. CDP doesnt give a method for us to pre-load, but i dunno why phisical edition for console are managing well.
Ixixly: Physical copies all have an official street release date, this includes codes unfortunately. Honestly you bought it knowing this would be the case, you knew it was a digital code in a box. I did this as well on Amazon cause they had the best price, but changed my mind today, cancelled and got a code immediately for a few dollars extra so I could preload.
Well i also never thought this will happened because people who bought phisical edition for console are managing well. Xbox can pre-load through their mobile app or something but not pc version.
Post edited December 09, 2020 by N1GH7KNIGHT
just preordered the game, having zero problems with downloading, speed is up to 27megabytes per second.
also, i will have the surgery on the release date and won't be able to play the game i've waited since the first rumors about it being said...and not going to complain about it. GL&HF eveyone, i hope ya'll enjoy the game
Jack_Frizi: just preordered the game, having zero problems with downloading, speed is up to 27megabytes per second.
also, i will have the surgery on the release date and won't be able to play the game i've waited since the first rumors about it being said...and not going to complain about it. GL&HF eveyone, i hope ya'll enjoy the game
Damn, good luck man
Jack_Frizi: just preordered the game, having zero problems with downloading, speed is up to 27megabytes per second.
Lots of luck. And I wish you a fast recovery, so you can play this game as soon as possible.
Best of luck and speedy recovery! And I hope you get to play while you recover.
thats not really what he is complaining about. he just wanted to be able to preload the game aswell, but he is unable to because he bought the physical edition and cdpr is not extending that same feature to physical, even though physical for pc anyways is just a code. It is not unreasonable to want the option of preloading for physical copies as well, it has been done before for different games.

Have a safe surgery!

You're not wrong, unfortunately. Only buy physical for collector's editions, if the release is particularly anticipated.