It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The map of NC and it's surrounding is quite breathtaking. There are many hidden little gems, some unique graffiti and the varied structures and locations are wonderful. There's even reason to go for a swim once in a while. I liked listening to the NPC stories and conversations. The daddy and little girl conversation at the cemetery was sad.

The map is ginormous. I walked the perimeter (read that as walked, ran, climbed, jumped, swam) last night. The docks are quite boring, the tunnel stretches are long but i applaud the work done.

Does the game need work - Absolutely!
Do I enjoy the game - Most Certainly.

I am at 85+ game hours and running default specs for my system. I've not had a single CTD and very few locations where my FPS briefly drop below 40. Typically at 50+. Loaded game is on an m.2 SSD. Fortunately for me, I'm not having anywhere near or even vaguely close to the problems others are reporting. Is there issues? Sure there are, but no worse then some other games that now live in my memory as remarkable.

I will continue to hope that more fixes are in the near future and will bring this game fully to where it should be.