It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello!

If or when you go to the building with the high priestess tarot card, I encourage you to check out the rest of it. It's pretty spooky. The third floor entrance has some writing on it that says "Clean needles for [P1 or D1, I can't make this out] donors only". When you go down the hall there is a door that says "broken". Take a peek inside. The best way to look inside is to face the wall and slowly sidestep. Don't move your cross-hairs, just look straight. This is easier to do with a controller, as keyboard movement is too jittery. At the middle of the hall there is a barricade, but you can vault over it. All but one of the doors are locked, so I couldn't explore further. There is no prompt for body or technical ability for these locks.
Thanks for reminder I probably didn't open those doors when I did the Tarot scans.