It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

any idea if theyre going to make the epic version available with the next patch /dlc? hate have to look up shit for a game. spent hours doing all the ncpd and side gigs looking for that sucker, only to find out its locked behind a main story option? its not even legendary. just the epic version. so disappointingly stupid.
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
You're talking about the DB-2 Satara Tech shotgun? In that case, you got good taste in guns.

There is a way to buy the legendary version, but the game isn't telling you that, and it inherently doesn't want you to play it in such a way that you get access to it.

I can spoil it for you if you want, but I have never played the associated quest in such a way that I have gotten access to it myself. Or to put it this way: did you kill the Maelstrom gangers during the intro mission before The Heist-mission in the beginning? If yes, you were denied the legendary Satara.

If you got CyberEngineTweaks installed, I can give you the console code for the legendary weapon though.