It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Okay, so let me start by saying I love the game so far, so this is not to discredit the game.

I'll first start with suggestions.

1. Add a setting to toggle on/off bobbing etc etc (for the motion sickness prone people)
2. Add a setting to toggle ADS
3. Add a quest cycle hotkey (so you don't have to manually go into Journal), maybe with a limit of 3.
4. Add a nudity filter (if there is one, can't find it)
5. custom radio channel would be great (impossible probably, but I sure would like to play my iTunes or something in game lol)

Okay, now onto bugs. I've seen this mentioned a ton before, but what the hell:

1. Keys do not respond -- such as trying to pick something up, trying to talk or interact with people or objects, extreme delays to keys etc
2. Objects and people desyncing like crazy
3. Objects and people having vanishing clothes OR parts of their body independent from the rest -- meaning their jacket could "walk" away from their body
4. Quest bugs -- mostly just soft locks. For example, when you go to Vik for the first time, unless you reload the save, quest will continue to tell you to talk to him. Happens a few times down the road, too.
5. Adjust intelligence of NPCs -- they are, kindly put, not very smart
6. Quest order broken
7. Overlay glitches -- sometimes, without even touching the button, the TAB "hack editor" overlay will come on and get stuck.
8. Objects seen through other objects -- for example, if you dive underwater, large parts of buildings, people, cars etc etc can be seen cut through the water as if overlayed on the water
9. Long awkward pauses between options to select responses

So far, that's all I noticed, and it isn't too bad--nothing that has broken the game so far--but yea...great game, just needs a bit of polishing. Thanks for reading! :)