It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

At the moment I am finding the HDR calibration screen difficult to use mostly due to the test images switching on a continuous cycle. I find that by the time I figure out what part of the image is changed with a particular slider the test image has changed and I have to start the process over again on the new image. This would be much easier if the player were given control over what test image is being shown. I spent a good 15 mins just trying to figure out if the mid-tone slider was even doing anything because the change is very subtle and hard to see when the test image keeps changing every few seconds.

Also, it would be easier if the test images included a single image with a large range of contrast (e.g. half in shadow and half in light) to make it easier to see what each slider does and settle on a good calibration. Either that or have the help test for each slider explain what part of the image to focus while adjusting it.