It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Basically i have this thing where i somehow manage to play the game at a pretty solid 30-60FPS on my system, but sometimes seemingly at random my FPS drops for a minute or two to somewhere around 5-10FPS and then goes back to normal. Did anyone encounter this issue, what is the problem? I never had this problem prior to the big patches btw. The drops happen at both the settings i play at and the lowest possible settings, turning slow HDD on and off didn't do anything.

My specs:

I5-7400 3.00GHz
8GB RAM
!! I'm playing on HDD !!
GTX 1060 3GB
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
Looter203: Basically i have this thing where i somehow manage to play the game at a pretty solid 30-60FPS on my system, but sometimes seemingly at random my FPS drops for a minute or two to somewhere around 5-10FPS and then goes back to normal. Did anyone encounter this issue, what is the problem? I never had this problem prior to the big patches btw. The drops happen at both the settings i play at and the lowest possible settings, turning slow HDD on and off didn't do anything.

My specs:

I5-7400 3.00GHz
8GB RAM
!! I'm playing on HDD !!
GTX 1060 3GB
If you're moving really fast through congested areas, it may be your hardware trying to keep up. Stop for a second, then start back moving again.